Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Togas and Mario Party Memories

It has been said that the best things in life are free.  I would definitely agree with that statement.  Sometimes, the best things aren't free, but when you're a poor college student, free is the best thing in life!  I'm finding that there is no longer enough time in a day.  I have to extend my days by several hours to accomplish what I need to.  Sleep deprivation is no longer something that I fear.  It's a lifestyle.  It's incredible to me that my body can adapt to function on only three or four hours of sleep.  I know that it's not healthy, but I'm in college.  Isn't that how it goes?  Choose two: academic success, social life, adequate sleep...welcome to college.  I'm having the time of my life right now.  The hours flew by yesterday.  Job interview came and went.  Successful?  Let's hope!  Homework was procrastinated.  Test taken.  And then the fun began!  Snow College is becoming notorious for having some pretty big dance parties for Club Rush.  Last night, the event was a Toga Party complete with Studio 600 DJ, Marcus Wing.  Dancing our little hearts out didn't leave us exhausted enough, though.  After the toga party, Emma, Elisha, Carson, and I headed over to Joey's with the Nintendo 64 and Mario Party.  There was anger and hostility towards Wario and Bowser, extreme laughter, and a whole lot of sore hands from playing mini-games, but nobody can deny that it was fun.  Eventually, I had to leave to work on the homework that I had procrastinated.  I've decided that school would be much more amazing if we didn't have homework.  I don't mind going to class and learning, and I don't even mind having to take tests, but homework?  REALLY?!  I just think that we could do without it.  That is all.


Joey and Zack went all out for the Toga party.  I just thought that you'd like to see what a little acrylic silver paint and some imagination will do for these boys.  This is why they're my favorite:

No comments:

Post a Comment