Friday, February 5, 2010

Neglect and Needful Things

I have decided that part of being a grown-up is learning to prioritize, and some things are just, dare I say, more important than feeding my blog addiction.  I think that I'm now in a place where I can accomplish my needful things and blog. Yes, my life is complete.

This Spring semester has already been "ten ex" (that's Zack-speak for "ten times") better than last semester.  Classes are wonderful, and the dormbies are fantastic as ever!  I'm grateful to have new friends and old.  They bring me joy.  I'm keeping up on homework, and I've even taken steps to secure my well-being as a student: applied to Utah State University Ephraim, applied for housing, and applied for a new job for next year.  Look at me being on top of things!  Of course, life wouldn't be complete without grand adventures...CHECK!  Maverik runs are essential to the happiness and satisfaction of the dormbies and myself.  We've experimented with hair dye.

I feel that it's necessary for every college student to alter his or her appearance in at least one way while away from home.  It keeps people on their toes.  We've celebrated birthdays!  Most epic...Joey's 21st.  Incredible.  There was fun, frustration, and laughing to the point of tears.  Oh, and let's not forget the near death experience at an intersection which ended with Emma shouting, "It's fu**in' RED, BO!"  I didn't even mind the word shouted out. I'll be quite honest...I was thinking it.  I've never been so close to peeing my pants in fear, but, alas...we made it to our destination safely, and all was well.

Life is beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

    ReplyDelete