Thursday, August 27, 2009

Operation Dumbo Duped

Well, I have failed to update my blog once again. BUT that's okay, because I'm going to make up for it with an awesome story. So, I was sitting in my friend Della's apartment, and we were just talking about fun safari animals. I told her that my favorite is a giraffe, and she said that we could be friends! I was super excited! Then, our other friend, Carly, said that she like elephants. This sparked a memory in Miss Della's head about the movie "Operation Dumbo Drop."
"Did you guys ever see that movie?!" she asked excitedly.
"Funny story..." I muttered. You see, when I was about six-years-old, that movie came out in theaters, and I remember wanting to see it SO badly! So, one day, my dad tells me to get ready because we're going to see it! You can imagine my excitement as I got dressed in my coolest Mighty Ducks shirt to go see this movie. Well, as we start getting beyond places that I recognize, I realize that we are NOT going to see "Operation Dumbo Drop." Instead, we pull into the parking lot of the clinic. Dun, dun, dun...! It was time for shots, and apparently I was very difficult when it came to that, so Daddy had to dupe me. Sadly, I still have not seen that movie.

1 comment:

  1. BAHAHA! I loved that story! What a fun night. You come up with the best blog post titles! So creative Miss Cherish.

    ReplyDelete