Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Illusion vs. Reality

Tonight I had the awesome opportunity to see a magic show put on by Mike Super. Yes, that is his name. Haha. He was hilarious! His tricks were way cool, and my friend Elise and I actually got to be a part of the show. A small, but still super-awesome part of the show! He recycled a Coke for her. I wish I knew how he did it. My mind is still a little boggled. I'm definitely glad that we got to go. His sense of humor is awesome! Some of my favorite things that he said:

"Her friend is smelling it! She's saying, 'Don't drink that demon soda!'" -about Elise and me.
"I'm gonna reach around you. I'm not gonna get fresh. You have the scissors and a little bit of an attitude."
"Lavenous. It's lavenous."

The guy was super cool. If you ever have a chance to see one of his shows...do it! The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment