Thursday, September 10, 2009

Of Frustrations and Letting Go

Recently I have become quite frustrated with a plethora of events in life that are somewhat beyond my control. Why is it that, as humans, we tend to worry the most over that which we cannot control? Perhaps, if I could answer that question, I could remedy this plague and make my life much more simple. I feel that it should be easier for me to deal with certain circumstances. There just seems to be some block in my head. Some mental block that I can't get rid of. That's right, I am a blockhead.

"What is the root of your frustration?" you might ask.

"Boys," I will tell.

Well, I'm going to be in my hometown this weekend. I'm going to visit some of the loved ones that I hold so dear and miss greatly. I'm going to do my best to just let go and let life take me where it will. You have my word.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Cherish...I love you....even though you are a blockhead. BAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete