Friday, September 4, 2009

Lava-Lava Leaving

Today marks the first day of a long weekend! Woo hoo! Time for sleeping in, relaxation, and...homework. Oh, dear. Not fun. Most of my dormbies have vacated the premises. Majority of them went home for the weekend to enjoy camping or other activities of the sort with family and friends. Another group decided to go to the stomp put on by the Snow Rugby team! They were all pretty excited. It is rather quiet in the hall. Something I'm not used to. It almost makes me a little bit sad, BUT I'm glad that my little dormbies are having the times of their lives! A few of them decided to make their own lava-lavas to wear to the stomp.
                  Kota and Ashley making their lava-lavas
                    

                                                                          Jay showing off his sweet design                    

No comments:

Post a Comment