Friday, April 20, 2012

In a Nutshell

Well, since I'm such a TERRIBLE blogger, I must update with my life in a nutshell.  Here we go!

February 14, 2011 - Bryce, my boyfriend, became my fiancé.  He proposed, and I said, "Yes!"

This was absolutely NOT posed. They pulled me out of bed. :)

June 29, 2011 - I married Bryce, the man of my dreams.  It's was the most beautiful, perfect day.  We even got a little bit of rain.

My family!
(Little Sis, Mom, Me, Bryce, Dad, Little Bro)

WE'RE PREGNANT!  I'll spare you all of the pregnancy details.  It had its ups and downs, but it was SO worth it!

Ready to pop! 40 weeks pregnant.

February 13, 2012 - Today was my sister's birthday.  I gave her the best present ever, a niece!  Our princess, Annabelle, was born at 7:58 P.M.  She weighed 8 lbs. 2.5 ounces, and she was 19.5 inches long.  We were so happy to finally meet her, and she was absolutely perfect.

Just a few minutes old

February 15, 2012 - We had our first family portrait taken.


February 16, 2012 - We got to go home!


March 4, 2012 - We got to give her her first real bath in Grandma's sink.  She loved it!


April 6, 2012 - We caught her first BIG smile.


April 18, 2012 - She fits into 3-6 month clothing. Oye!


And here's me!


I promise to do better at blogging!  Now that I have more to blog about than just boring, ol' me, I think it will be easier.  I would love to have you along for the ride!





2 comments: